The Littleton School District, SAU 84 and the Hugh J. Gallen Regional Career and Technical Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
This statement is a reflection of the Littleton School District, SAU 84 and the Hugh J. Gallen Regional Career and Technical Center and refers to, but is not limited to, the provisions of the following laws:
- Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- The age Discrimination Act of 1967
- Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1975
- NH Law against Discrimination (RSA 354-A)
The Title IX Coordinators are: Jennifer Carbonneau, Principal and Kristin Roberts, School Nurse, Littleton High School 159 Oak Hill Avenue, Littleton New Hampshire 03561. Phone 603-444-5601 The Section 504 Coordinator is Kelly Noland Director of Student Services, Littleton School District SAU 84, 65 Maple Street, Littleton, New Hampshire.
Inquiries may also be directed to the:
- The Superintendent of Schools, Littleton School District, SAU 84, 65 Maple Street, Littleton, New Hampshire 03561. Phone 603-444-5215
- US Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights, 33 Arch St. Suite 900 Boston MA 02110-1491 (617-289-0111)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, JFK Federal Building, Room 475, Government Center, Boston MA 02201 (617-565-3200)
- NH Commission for Human Rights, 2 Chennell Drive, Concord, NH 03301 (603-271-2767)
English language skill is not a barrier to participation in any courses or other school offerings. English as a Second Language (ESL) services are available.
ESL coordinator is: Kelly Noland, Littleton School District, SAU 84, 102 School Street, Littleton, New Hampshire 03561. Phone 603-444-5215