The Littleton School District is pleased to present online pre-registration for all students. The online student pre-registration forms are designed to provide a faster and more convenient way for parents to pre-register their child into the Littleton School District (SAU #84)
*For parents without access to a computer or unable to access the internet, The Littleton High School, and Mildred C. Lakeway Elementary School have kiosks set up at the Main Office that you can use.**
- New students to SAU #84 – If your child has never been enrolled in any SAU #84 schools, You will begin at Step 1 below in these instructions.
- Returning students – If you are registering a returning student, and have a previous Parent Portal account set up for that student, you will begin at Step 2 below in these instructions.
*If you do not have a Parent Portal account for your returning student, please email email@example.com for help to set this up.
Step 1 For parents of NEW (never attended SAU #84 schools) students – The link below will take you to the Ecollect Enrollment page to begin pre-registration.
- enter your student’s information, your household information, and your email address. The School Enroll Code is 03561
- Validate your identity, then click on the APPLY TO SCHOOL button
- an email will be sent to you at the email address you have provided. The email will include:
- The Access ID to add the student to a Parent Portal Account
- The Access Password
- The link to the PowerSchool web address for Parent Portal
Step 2 ALL Parents – Go to the SAU #84 Parent Portal website:
Step 3 When the login page for PowerSchool Student and Parent Portal opens:
- If you are a parent with a NEW student(s):
- Click on the Create Account tab
- Click on the Create Account button
- Fill out your information
- Under Link Students to Account
- Use the information provided to you in the email you received after filling out the Ecollect Enroll form.
- Click on the Enter button
- If you are a parent of a RETURNING student:
- Log in to your Parent Portal account
Step 4 ALL Parents – Once you have logged in to the Student and Parent Portal, (if you have more than one student in SAU #84 make sure to click on your new or returning student’s tab at the top left side of the page), then click on Ecollect Forms on the left-hand side.
- Complete all the forms listed.
- These forms do not have to completed on the same day however, your data entered will not be saved unless you click on the submit button at the bottom of each form.
NOTE** These online forms pre-register your student for The SAU #84 schools. You will still need to come to the Main Office to complete to provide the following information:
- Proof of Residency (Deed or Lease; additional documentation may be required upon request)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Parent’s photo ID
- Custody papers (if applicable)