LITTLETON SCHOOL DISTRICT
Ecollect Online Registration
If you do not have access to a computer or are unable to access the internet, Littleton High School and Mildred C. Lakeway Elementary School have kiosks set up at their Main Offices that you can use to complete the online portion of the enrollment process.
Go to: SAU84.org > Parents > AccelaSchool > BEGIN NEW STUDENT PRE-REGISTRATION
- Enter your child’s information, your household information, and your email address. (School Enroll Code = 03561) Repeat this step for each child you are enrolling.
- For each child you are enrolling, you will receive three emails. The first will acknowledge submission of the Pre-Registration Form. The second will notify you when the school has accepted the Pre-Registration. The third will contain the Access ID and Access Password you will need to create your PowerSchool ParentPortal account.
STEP 1. Create your ParentPortal Account. (If your child was previously enrolled in any Littleton School District school and you already have a ParentPortal account, skip to STEP 2.)
To access the PowerSchool ParentPortal website, you can either
- Click on the link in the third email (see above); or
- Go to: SAU84.org > Parents > PowerSchool for Parents; or
- Go to: https://littletonschools.powerschool.com
Complete these steps:
- On the Student and Parent Sign In screen, click the Create Account tab and then the Create Account
- In the Create Parent Account section, use your (parent) information. Create a username and password that satisfy the requirements listed on the screen.
- In the Link Students to Account section, enter your child’s name, the Access ID and Access Password sent to you in the third email (see above), and select your relationship to the student whose information you have just entered. If you are enrolling more than one child, repeat this step using the ID and Password sent to you for each child. (Please note: IDs and Passwords are case sensitive.)
- Once you have entered the information for each student you are enrolling, click the Enter button at the very bottom of the screen. If your registration is successful, you will be immediately redirected to the PowerSchool ParentPortal login page.
- On the login page, enter the username and password you just created to login to your ParentPortal account.
STEP 2. Complete Online Registration Forms.
- At the top of your screen, you will see a tab for each child you have linked to your account. To complete forms for each child, click on their tab and then on the blue E on the left-hand navigation panel.
- Complete each form listed. As you complete a form, click “Submit” to store your response and then progress to the next form, either by clicking the next form at the top of the screen or by returning to the blue E and clicking on the next form in line.
- When you click to access a new form, you may see a pop-up box asking if you want to leave the screen. It is okay to leave the screen.
- Some forms can be submitted once for all children. To submit a form for the whole family, click the up arrow next to the Submit button and click “submit for family”.
**NOTE** Completing the online forms does not complete the registration process. You must physically go to the main office of the school to which your child is enrolling and provide the following information:
Parent’s photo ID
Proof of Residency
Custody papers (if applicable)