LITTLETON SCHOOL DISTRICT
If you do not have access to a computer or are unable to access the internet, Littleton High School/Daisy Bronson Middle School and Mildred C. Lakeway Elementary School have kiosks available at their Main Offices that you can use to complete the online portion of the enrollment process.
Go to: SAU84.org > Parents > Enrollment > BEGIN NEW STUDENT PRE-REGISTRATION
- Enter all requested information. (School Enroll Code = 03561) Repeat this step for each child you are enrolling.
- For each child you are enrolling, you will receive three emails. The first will acknowledge submission of the Pre-Registration Form. The second will notify you when the school has accepted the Pre-Registration. The third will contain the Access ID and Access Password you will need to create your PowerSchool Unified Classroom account.
STEP 1. Create your PowerSchool Unified Classroom Account. (If your child was previously enrolled in any Littleton School District school and you already have a Unified Classroom account, skip to STEP 2.)
To access the PowerSchool Unified Classroom website, you can either
- Click on the link in the third email (see 2, above); or
- Go to: SAU84.org > Parents > PowerSchool>Create Account; or
- Go to: https://littletonschools.powerschool.com/public
Complete these steps:
- On the Student and Parent Sign In screen, click Parent Sign In.
- On the Welcome to Unified Classroom! screen, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Create an Account here link.
- Set Up Your New PowerSchool ID screen: Enter your name, preferred email address (this will be your PowerSchool ID going forward) and preferred password. Then, click Create PowerSchool ID.
- That was easy! You’re all set. screen: Click Continue to Unified Classroom.
- Welcome to Unified Classroom! screen: Sign in with your PowerSchool ID (your email address) and the password that you just created.
- Welcome to Unified Classroom! screen: Click on the button that reads: I have an Access ID.
- Welcome to Unified Classroom! screen: Enter your child’s first name, Access ID and Access Password. (These were sent to you in the third email you received during pre-registration. If you are registering more than one child, you will have received separate emails containing this information for each child.). If you have more than one child in the district, click Add Another Student and repeat the process; otherwise, click Continue. You should now be directed to your PowerSchool Unified Classroom account. If you are redirected to the Welcome to Unified Classroom! login screen, login with your PowerSchool ID (email address) and password.
STEP 2. Complete Online Registration Forms. (From your Unified Classroom account)
- On the left side of your screen, click on the Rocket icon (Quick Links) and select Main Portal Page. This will open a new tab/window.
- At the top of this screen, in the blue band, you will see a tab for each child you have linked to your account. To complete forms for each child, click on their tab and then on the Forms icon in the left-hand Navigation panel.
- Complete each form listed. As you complete a form, click Submit to store your response and then progress to the next form, either by clicking the next form at the top of the screen or by clicking on the Forms icon and then on the next empty form. When you click to access a new form, you may see a pop-up box asking if you want to leave the screen. It is okay to leave the screen. As you submit forms, your progress bar on the Forms screen will change from red to green. You will be finished with the online portion of registering your child once the progress bar is completely green or green and yellow (which indicates a form needs to be approved by the school).
Note for those registering more than one child: Some forms can be submitted once for all children. To submit a form for all the children linked to your account, click the up arrow next to the Submit button and click submit for family.
**NOTE** Completing the online forms does not complete the registration process. You must physically go to the main office of the school to which your child is enrolling and provide the following information:
Parent’s photo ID
Proof of Residency
Custody papers (if applicable)